Every life that would be prone to
- One could enjoy luxury like TV or phone for entertainment when bed-ridden for many days.
- Waiting time is reduced when emergencies occur.
- Immediate treatment and appointment with doctor is possible with a private
- One can choose their own doctor. Many may wish to have family doctors for their continuous and prolonging.
- One can demand a private ward at their convenience.
- Couples & singles should go for private insurance
- More coverage
- Low fee.
Who Benefits Most From Private
Sometimes certain issues would be most favorable to certain persons than to others. In such a way, the most beneficial people from private
- Aged People: Many situations, many relationships, and almost whole of the
healthcondition go wrong at this stage of life.
Health: Persons who are healthretardant right from their childhood could go for this plan.
- Sports person: Sport acquainted with risk may cause risk to your
health. Hence insuring privately would be most feasible.
- Hi-risk activity: Other than sports, some other work would have its greater affinity to risk of life. E.g., Persons working with machines, chemical factories, asbestos factories and a lot more.
- Couples without children could go in for a private
healthinsurance, as this would be more affordable and more feasible at the In-Vitro treatment periods.
Moreover In-Vitro treatments does not get successful in one attempt, they may require many attempts depending on the female quality.
Hence, to cover all such issues as per our convenience private
Public system vs. Private
The Role of the Individual Insurance Market
The individual insurance market would play an expanded role in McCain’s plan. His proposed tax code changes would encourage more people to purchase their own coverage and would let them buy insurance from companies in other states.
While this would expand choices for healthy people, allowing purchases across state lines would eventually remove consumer protections currently in place in some states, potentially reducing access for older people and those with
Obama proposes a National
Small businesses would be eligible for tax credits to offset premium costs, and affordability for families would be guaranteed through premium assistance on a sliding scale based on income.
Insurers could not reject applicants or charge higher premiums because of pre-existing conditions or other
“Senator Obama is proposing to build on the broadest risk pools in the system, strengthening large employer-sponsored coverage and expanding Medicaid and the State Children’s
“Senator McCain’s plan would shift coverage away from employers to the individual market,
letting people make their own insurance choices but potentially making coverage unaffordable or unavailable for those who are older or who have serious
Source by Ilango Chokalingam