As a small business owner credit is an important avenue to have available. In fact, American Express offers several types of credit cards that can easily fit any small businesses needs.
First up is the Gold Card, backed by purchasing power that helps with your company’s day-to-day expenses at no interest to your company. This card offers rewards or points that you can use to alleviate the cost of travel, supply purchases and other need business expenses. With no limits to the points you can earn this card comes with:
· Purchase protection, which gives your company 90 days of protection on items bought against damage and theft.
· Benefits such as reminders and alerts; fast card replacement; fraud protection; online account access and a summary of spending at the end of every year.
· There is no annual fee for the first year your company has the card with a fee of $125 a year added after that. Card balance needs to be paid in full at the end of each billing cycle to maintain no interest.
An upgrade from the gold card the Platinum Card is a company card that has increased benefits that are created to assist your business in more ways. This card comes with:
· Accelerated rewards – earn more and get exclusive offers on reward merchandise.
· Pay in full at the end of every business cycle.
· Premium car rental – with complimentary memberships with rental companies like National, Hertz and Avis.
· Purchase protection – which gives your company 90 days of protection on items bought against damage and theft.
· Specials and upgrades on hotels over 600 worldwide.
· This card has an annual fee of $450; card balance needs to be paid in full at the end of each billing cycle to maintain no interest.
Businesses that require a lot of travel can’t go wrong with a Gold Delta Sky Miles card which allows users the option to earn 25,000 miles as a first year bonus with 20,000 of those bonus miles being offered at your businesses first purchase, plus for every additional card you open under your business another 2,500 miles will be added. This card offers:
· Miles besides the bonus miles when opening the account you earn a mile for every dollar spent.
· This card has an option for business to carry over their balances; interest and a spending limit do apply.
· Flight passes for companions at a reduced fee of $99 at the mark of the cards first anniversary.
· Plus this card has an annual fee of only $95.
No matter what card you need for your small business, all three or just one, American Express has an option that will fit your company’s needs.