I know when it comes to watching movies people have all sorts of flavors, it could be action, adventure, comedy, sci-fi, horror and many other genres of movies. But the truth is that people are more likely to enjoy movies that will have them thinking about the movie even after it’s finished. These are the types of psychological movies that really mess with our minds while we are watching and leave us thinking about the clues and facts that occurred throughout the play of the movie.
In this article I will share with you some of the tittles that I consider to be the best when it comes to psychological movies. Maybe you watched one or two; maybe you didn’t watch any of these. But either way keep in mind that these titles are classic movies that will have you grasping for air while the story develops into something great and extraordinary.
- Shutter Island is full of mind blowing action! Packed with thrills that will have your head going at 100 miles per hour trying to figure out what is going on!
- Minority Report; this movie certainly blew me away! Such an intelligent and smart picture that was directed by Steven Spielberg! I can say this is a masterpiece! True work of art.
- Inception is also another great movie that will have even the smartest people trying to figure out facts during the movie.
- A true classic I am sure all of you remember is The Sixth Sense. This movie takes you to a whole new direction even at the end. While we think we may understand the movie, we actually end up thinking totally the opposite understanding completely only in the end.
- American Psycho goes to a whole new level. This movie brings back the old psychological movies to our time of today. This is a must watch!
The list of great titles is really long and I am sure that in any type of genre and classification you can find a great movie that can be considered for that great movie night for your friends and family. Some are recommended and some movies aren’t recommended at all to be seen by kids. The truth is that people love the thrill of having their minds taken to many different directions while watching it. To be able to deliver a masterpiece that can do just that to its viewers, it requires more than knowledge, it’s a gift that not all screen writers have.
Source by Hugo Roger