This product review is of the Seatgeek website and mobile app. Here is the product review.
The company is located in New York. I was able to navigate the website to find hundreds of events in my area and throughout the country. The search engine is called Columbus.
The app. can be easily downloaded from Google. Once you download the app, the SeatGeek search engine helps you find thousands of events, seating charts and tickets online. The app. is mobile compatible and ready, and tickets can easily be purchased online.
There are several different options when purchasing tickets and these options include:
1. Tickets can be purchased and delivered to a customer’s address.
2. E-tickets options are available and tickets can be delivered directly to a customers email. Please make sure you have a printer available to print your tickets.
3. An instant download option is available and tickets can be downloaded instantly via computer or mobile phone.
4. An option is available and tickets can be picked up at or near the venue.
Another great part about this website is the blog. The blog includes hundreds of amazing articles, pictures, and news about amazing artists, events and sports. The blog also includes exclusive links to purchase tickets to upcoming events. The blog is amazing and is worth reading everyday.
Here are my top ten of artists and events I recently found while using the search engine.
1. Tickets to the Macys Thanksgiving Day Parade.
2. Tickets to the Superbowl
3. Tickets to the Rose Bowl.
4. Tickets to the CMA Music Awards.
5. Tickets to see comedian Jerry Seinfeld.
6. Tickets to the Radio City Christmas Spectacular.
7. Tickets to see singer Taylor Swift.
8. Tickets to see country music star Jason Aldean.
9. Tickets to the US Open Tennis Tournament.
10. Tickets to see any NFL team,NBA team, or MLB team play.
This search engine is easy to use and fun. The best part is the search engine is 100% free to try to find tickets to any event. The great part is you can purchase tickets instantly online using the website. This company is truly outstanding in the entertainment ticket business world.
2. Access to event tickets and seating charts.
3. Vivid well-written blog.
4. Great newsletter sign up.
5. Great access to this companion social media websites such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Overall, I gave the website and blog 5 of 5 stars rating. I would suggest this website for those 18 years old and older with parental guidance suggested. As with any business product or service, read carefully before ordering and enjoy the shows.
In conclusion, this review provides a great overview of a great website. It is important to understand the purpose to search online for tickets and gain VIP access to ticket news. This company entertains!
Source by Nadine Brown