Lavender oil is known to be a source of solutions to a lot more than the above household uses. Lavender oil is a must in any complete essential oil selection, for aromatherapy, massage, skin care, relaxation, and more.
Lavender oil is one of the most well-known essential oils in aromatherapy, and can be:
• Added to your bath or shower to relieve aching muscles and stress.
• Massaged on your skin as a relief for muscle or joint pain, as well as for skin conditions like burns, acne, and wounds. Make sure to dilute it with carrier oil.
• Inhaled or vaporized. You can use an oil burner or add a few drops to a bowl of hot water, and then breathe in the steam.
• Added to your hand or foot soak. Add a drop to a bowl of warm water before soaking your hands or feet.
• Used as a compress by soaking a towel in a bowl of water infused with a few drops of lavender oil. Apply this to sprains or muscle injuries.
• It helps kill lice, lice eggs, and nits.
• Lavender Oil is one of the few natural remedies for reducing sunspots and signs of aging. Because of its antioxidant properties, it sooths sunburn and quickly heals cuts and dry skin. It has also been used to treat eczema and psoriasis.
So Buy Now with complete confidence and experience Lavender oil to its fullest. Needed in all household100% PURE LAVENDER OIL: First Botany Bulgarian Lavender Oil is 100% pure therapeutic grade with no fillers or additives. All products are paraben free and cruelty free.
A LARGE SIZE 4 Oz. BOTTLE AVAILABLE WITH A GLASS DROPPER – For individual use most essential oils are sold in 5ml, 10ml or 15ml sizes even if they do come in a large size not many are available with a Glass Dropper. Our apical quality glass dropper makes the dosage simple and easy for the user and prevents leakage or dripping.
VERSATILE USES OF OUR LAVENDER OIL: Lavender Oil is highly effective in treating depression, stress, and anxiety, making it perfect for use in diffusers. It is also beneficial for headaches, migraine relief and as a sleep aid. Lavender Oil is one of the few natural remedies for reducing signs of aging. It has also been used to treat eczema and psoriasis. It can also be used for soaps, candle making, massage oils, room sprays, bath salts and body wash.
EXPERIENCE THE RESULT OR MONEY BACK – We stand behind our products with 100% Guarantee policy. Try it and if you are not fully satisfied we will refund your money!