The fashionable saree blouses are the symbol of womanhood. They can be simple, designer or customized. Designer blouses today have gained equal stature as any other attire. The designer blouses specify current fashion trends. To create a very fashionable sari blouse you can use various type of work. Sparkles, sequins, mirror work are the latest fashion trends of bollywood. These designer blouses can be made in an array of colors. The blouse color may either match the color of the sari or can be in contrast of the saree color. Designer saree blouses are customized made depending on the choice, individual taste and demand of the female clients. Designer blouses have different neck designs halter and tie knot are the trends for summers. These blouses have different type of sleeves to make it look more stylish and fashionable. Different sleeve styles are preferred for these designer blouses
Styles of Sleeves in Blouse
- Full – Full arm is covered and it is well fitted
- Half – It is generally ¼ of the arm and well fitted in the end.
- ¾ or elbow – Sleeves are covered till the elbow. It is a very old fashion style but still in demand.
- Sleeveless – No sleeves blouse also called cut sleeves.
- Poets – Very full sleeves with pleats at the upper arm and usually fitted at forearm.
- Gibson sleeves – A sleeve that is full from shoulder to wrist, often with a puff at the shoulder for added fullness.
- Cap sleeve – Very short sleeve that barely covers the top of the shoulder.
- Noodle strap – It has very thin strap attached with the tube of the blouse
- Bell style – It can be long or short sleeves. It is in shape of a bell.
- Butterfly – Very similar to a Bell Sleeve, but the ends of the sleeves are actually connected behind the back.
- Pointed – Long, fitted sleeves which end in a point over the back of hand.
- Dolman – A sleeve which is full at the top and gently tapers to closely fit the forearm
- Puffed – This sleeve features a puff at the shoulder.
Whether you go for short sleeve, long sleeve, patterned, plain, and colorful or understated, you can find a designer blouse for every occasion from wedding to party wear. These blouses simply add to your complete attire which makes you look traditional yet sexy.
Cbazaar offers a wide range of blouses and choli’s online.
Source by Prapti Bagga Arora