Out of many methods, visiting new places and knowing about different cultures is a part of refreshment. So, if the primary goal is to get an idea of some new places and to escape from a chill weather from some of the cold countries, then visiting Kuala Lumpur can be a good choice. Located in between Titiwangsa Mountains in the east and Indonesia’s Sumatra Island in the west, Kuala Lumpur has a tropical rainforest climate which is warm and sunny, along with abundant rainfall
Kuala Lumpur has the world famous Petronas Twin towers. Along with fun, it is always better for any foreign visitor to have first hand information regarding the medical facilities available within the city. As visitors will be going to various locations which are in different corners of the city, it is better to know which hospital offers which kind of services. This paper lists the best of the best hospitals available within Kuala Lumpur city, suitable for foreign visitors.
It is a must that the hospital management should understand the difference between patient expectations and its perception of patient expectations. The closer management is able to evaluate true patient expectation they better they are able to meet these expectations. The following are some more points considered in listing the top hospitals.
· Can the hospital monitor the difference between the service quality specifications and the actual service delivered?
· Does the hospital meet patients expectations of service quality?
· Are they give a feel of reliable, responsive and empathetic to patients?
· Do they focus on medical quality and its good outcomes?
· Do they concentrate on patient safety and security?
Considering the above mentioned factors and depending on the location of emergency or medical treatment needed, a list of top 5 hospitals in Kuala Lumpur providing service which is suitable for foreigners are listed below.
Hospital Name, Location
Hospital Kuala Lumpur (HKL), Jalan Pahang
1. Have 49 different departments and units. These include the administration & finance department, the pharmaceutical department, training and research, 27 clinical departments and 12 clinical support services
2. HKL is now the largest hospital under the Ministry of health of Malaysia and is considered to be one of the biggest in Asia
3. It is a government tertiary referral hospital, located on 150 acres of prime land with 83 wards and 2302 beds
Damai Service Hospital (DSH), Jalan Ipoh
1. Established in 1981, the Damai Service Hospital is a premier Malaysian hospital group offering secondary level healthcare
2. It was built with a vision of providing “Quality Healthcare at Affordable Cost to Everyone” in every aspect of its services
3. It has a full range of diagnostic and therapeutic facilities capable of treating up to 95% of the spectrum of illnesses
Pantai Holdings Hospital, Jalan Bukit Pantai
1. At Pantai, the primary focus of essence will be the patients
2. They remain the most important element in the structure of Pantai, and the centre of all their activities
3. The hospital declares itself to be in first place in terms of services offered
Prince Court Hospital, Jalan Kia Peng
1. The patients will enjoy the superior care, expertise, and facilities that make the hospital one of the top medical centers in Asia
2. At Prince Court, the management is committed towards providing the highest possible standards of patient care and services
3. They provide a comprehensive range of family centered healthcare services, which are underpinned by clearly defined Centers of Excellence
Tung Shin Hospital, Jalan Pudu
1. Was founded in 1881
2. In 1894 it was converted into a non-profit organization with main objectives to render health services to general public
With this list you are now more prepared for a medical emergency in Kuala Lumpur.