Recently, the bills of hospitals and doctors are very difficult to afford especially when you or any member of your family is seriously ill. So, it is a very bad idea to be without
• Can I afford the monthly premium of the plan?
• Is my employer ready to pay the premium of the deal in bits or in full?
• Do I have to pay any deductible before the
• What are the payments for out-of-network medical services or is there any payment for such expenses?
• What will be the total out-of-pocket expenses, when there is a serious case of illness?
• The selected medical plan covers services offered by my doctor, hospital and lab?
It is very important to select a plan that suites every aspect of your life. In case, your employer offers you a choice of insurance coverage, think carefully before deciding on which plan to select. To prevent the cost of co-pays, premiums, and prescriptions from affecting your finance, you should try to reduce your choices.
The best way is to make research on any web site that involves the insurance of your present condition, to help you learn how to save money for the
People with poor
Involving an insurance broker is not a bad idea because, he can help you select good insurance company, make favorable negotiations and choose the exact cover that you need. You can check or request for credentials of a recognized agency (e.g. National Association of Insurance Underwriters) to confirm a good broker.
Source by Victor Chukwueke