Which is the sexiest love making scene in Bollywood? Which is the hottest, steamiest Bollywood love making scene in the Indian film industry?
Bollywood is getting more passionate ever than before. Love-making in Bollywood has raced ahead of times when one would see two flowers touching each other or a baby’s picture on the overhead wall, as the couple would hug each other. Now, there is no-holds barred inhibition, sizzle, seduction and sex in Bollywood-a pure audio-visual treat. Let us now look at the hottest love making scenes in Bollywood since the past fifteen years and find out which Bollywood scene is the hottest ever:
1. Murder: Murder had a couple of amazing on-screen sex scenes between Emran Hashmi and Mallika Sherawat. The smooches were passionate, and love making frenzied and primal. The Bheenge Hoth number was seductive as well. Murder is the biggest hit in adult films ever in Bollywood.
2. Zeher: The serial kisser Emran Hashmi was back in action with yet another sizzling love-making scene with Udita Goswami in Zeher. The seductive top angle of the camera reminded one of a ‘desi’ Basic Instinct scene in action.
3. Jism: Jism had a visually tantalizing erotic scene between John Abraham and the sultry Bipasha Basu. John Abraham deftly moved ice over Bipasha’s sensuous chocolate complexioned body and made viewers squirm wondering how long they would go on. Jism’s steamy scene is supposed to be one of the hottest love making scenes in the world of movies. That is real great, considering the scene was aesthetically shot sans any vulgarity. And yes, Jadu Hain Nasha was a song that caressed you in the right places.
4. Aashiq Banaya Apne: The title song Aashiq Banaya Apne had Emran Hashmi making love to Tanushree Dutta. The mesmerizing song and the delicately arousing video was pure intoxication. Because of the tender caresses and delectable kisses in the video, the video was largely loved more by women than men.
5. Race: The rain, the stud and a the damsel in lust met at one point and the result was frantic, unstoppable chemistry. The passionate scenes between Bipasha Basu and Saif Ali Khan was one of the mainstays of Race.
6. Aitraaz: Priyanka Chopra wanted it bad as she moaned at Akshay “Show me that you are an animal” in Aitraaz. Too bad, Akshay Kumar left the act in a clear case of foreplay interruptus. Priyanka played the ultimate seductress with the right kind of body language, eye contact and yes, an award wining smooch.
7. Raja Hindustani: Raja Hindustani actually introduced smooching in Bollywood in a big manner. A prolonged kissing scene or a liplock between Aamir and Karisma Kapoor in Raja Hindustani set pace for sizzling things to come, years ahead.
8.Ek Khiladi Ek Haseena: The love making scene between Koena Mitra and Fardeen Khan was aesthetically shot but cheaply (or rather smartly) promoted. The makers promoted the scene as Fardeen-Koena MMS to create more stir about the film.
9. Fareb: Fareb had Manoj Bajpai getting seduced by his powerful sexy boss Shamita Shetty. The actor also had a passionate scene with Shilpa Shetty who acted as his wife in the film.
10. Fun Can Be Dangerous: A B-grade movie Fun Can Be Dangerous had some rather exotic love making scenes including one in which the actor feeds fruits, sauces and creams tantalizingly to Payal Rohatgi, a scene lifted from Nine and a Half weeks.
Source by Arunraj V.S.