You may be a start up organization in need of a
All types of
Without a vision and goals summarized in the Executive Summary how do you ascertain where your business is going? I mean you would not build a house without a
The best approach to marketing anything is to analyse each service or product offering, work out how it will benefit the end consumer and build a strategy around telling prospects or customers about it effectively. So your
The very best plans have a projection on profit and loss for at least 12 months ahead. There is a budget, balance sheet and cash flow tables showing the past, present and future possibilities – where practical.
Management Analysis for your plan will describe the organization and the key team members and their exact tasks, key performance indicators and accountabilities. Here is a summary below of a perfect
1. Executive Summary: Write this last. It’s just a page or two of highlights.
2. Company Description: Legal establishment, history, start-up plans, etc.
3. Product or Service: Describe what you’re selling. Focus on customer benefits.
4. Market Analysis: You need to know your market, customer needs, where they are, how to reach them, etc.
5. Strategy and Implementation: Be specific. Include management responsibilities with dates and budgets. Make sure you can track results.
6. Web Plan Summary: For e-commerce, include discussion of website, development costs, operations, sales and marketing strategies.
7. Management Team: Describe the organization and the key management team members.
8. Financial Analysis: Make sure to include at the very least your projected Profit and Loss and Cash Flow tables.
Lastly, ensure you will implement your plan so results happen. Too many companies spend months creating their plan only to see it gathering dust in the bottom of their desk drawer. No one intentionally does this. It is just that the every day process of completing your normal work duties can often mean implementation is put on the back burner. Take this
Source by Brian Jackway