The importance of health and wellness is significant in everyday life. There are primary components of health and fitness and secondary components. Primary components of health related fitness consist of four main topics, which include: cardiorespiratory capacity, muscular capacity, flexibility, and body composition. Each part affects different aspects of health, fitness and wellness. Secondary components of fitness include seven different types of performance-based fitness, which are necessary for daily functioning and incorporated in all physical activity.
Health and wellness fit together but are also very different. Health is included in every human being and is constantly changing over time. Health can be considered good or bad, depending on whether or not a person is sick with an illness, cold, or contains bacteria. Health is also broken up into four separate types involving social health, mental health, emotional health, and spiritual health. Wellness however, can depend on the person. Some people have the drive to obtain wellness in their daily life. Wellness is determined by a person’s own responsibility on living out a healthy life style. Goals for wellness can be set and achieved when working out, eating healthy, or even trying to diet.
Although health and wellness are made up of multiple different factors, there are still a numerous amount of benefits to incorporating health, wellness, and fitness in a daily routine.
I know it is hard to find healthy meals that really strike your taste buds, but I have come up with some that I feel will provide people with meals that are extremely tasty and easy. Here is eleven meals that are easy and tasty:
1. Grilled Chicken Breasts with Shiitake Mushroom Vinaigrette- takes twenty minutes to cook and is a quick, delicious, easy fix.
2. Grilled Snapper Vera Cruz
3. Garlic-Mustard Grilled Beef Skewers- cook time is five minutes and this meal is not difficult to make.
4. Grilled Eggplant Salad- takes ten minutes to cook and is healthy and light
5. Grilled Chickpea Polenta Cakes with Chive Oil and Lemon- takes awhile to completely develop the entire meal (one hour and thirty minutes) and is intermediate level cooking.
6. Avocado Salad with Tomatoes, Lime, and Toasted Cumin Vinaigrette- another kind of healthy salad that takes twenty-five minutes to make and is super easy!
7. Miso-Ginger Marinated Grilled Salmon- cook time is only ten minutes!
8. Caramelized Onion Sweet Potato Salad- another salad choice with many different flavors.
9. Ginger-Soy-Lime Marinated Shrimp- five minute cook time and an easy seafood, healthy fix that is a taste of sweet, salty, and sour.
10. Frozen Yogurt with Poached Rum Raisin Pears- a healthy fruit dessert that can be put together in a matter of 20 minutes.
11. Fish Tacos- although they take 45 minutes to make, it’s a seafood alternative for a Mexican style food craving that is healthier than what you would think.
Source by Tyler Finkbeiner