Keep the penis healthy by picking up good habits, dropping the bad and making smart lifestyle choices before problems start. Although many penis issues can be successfully treated medically, prevention is always the best cure and men of al ages are prone to certain types of problems like loss of sensitivity and infection that can impair the ability to enjoy sex.
Eating well and exercising are of course the first step to health. Maintaining a good body weight to height ratio and promoting adequate cardiovascular function can minimize the risk of a multitude of health problems that can affect penis health, sexual function and overall well-being. Keeping alcohol use to appropriate levels and avoiding recreational drugs and tobacco are also important factors in penis health. Last but not least, penis vitamins and minerals applied directly to the penis skin can help to maintain optimum nerve function, circulation and the experience of sexual pleasure.
Nine Ingredients for Penis Health
The ingredients described here have proven life-sustaining and healing properties:
1. Acetyl L Carnitine – One of the essential amino acids, acetyl L carnitine is an important nutrient which plays a vital role in nerve health. This protein building block is necessary for repairing peripheral nerve damage sustained due to friction, especially as a result of masturbation or aggressive sex. It is important in maintaining the sensitivity of the penis and may help to prevent penis sensation loss.
2. Alpha Lipoic Acid – This nutrient is a highly effective anti-oxidant which has been shown to aid in the healthy reproduction of skin cells, preventing cellular damage which can lead to the appearance of wrinkling and age spots on the penis.
3. L Arginine, another amino acid, plays an important role in circulatory health. It is needed for the natural production of nitrous oxide (the active ingredient in Viagra), which sends signals to the blood vessels, telling them to dilate (relax) and allowing the increase in blood flow which is needed for an erection to occur.
4. Vitamin A– This nutrient affects penis health in several ways. First, it is a natural antibacterial and may help to reduce the presence of harmful bacteria that may cause infection. Second, as an antibacterial, it also helps to eliminate odor-causing bacteria which can cause an unpleasant smell from the genital area. Third, it is an essential component in skin health. Also known as retinol, it is used for treating skin conditions such as acne, psoriasis, and scarring. Its healing properties help to maintain healthy, blemish-free skin.
5. Vitamin B5 – This nutrient is needed for all-around cell function, promoting healthy cell metabolism and helping to ensure that the penis cells are all functioning properly.
6. Vitamin C – Like vitamin A, vitamin C affects penis health in several ways. It is needed for the formation of collagen, the tissue which gives skin its natural elasticity and supple tone. It is also needed for the formation and repair of blood vessels and helps to keep the penis well-oxygenated through healthy blood flow. In addition, this vitamin is an important antioxidant, helping to fight off diseases which may affect the penis skin.
7. Vitamin D – Another all-around vitamin that is needed for healthy cell metabolism, vitamin D has important disease-fighting properties. Too little vitamin D can have a negative effect on skin and nerve health.
8. Vitamin E – This essential nutrient is important to skin health, creating a natural moisture barrier that prevents the skin from becoming dehydrated. This is particularly important in the case of the penis, because rough handling and exposure to chemicals such as spermicides can dry out the penile skin, leaving it open to penetration by bacterial and fungal invaders.
9. Shea Butter – This all-natural moisturizer keeps skin smooth and supple without irritating sensitive skin. It is safe for virtually all skin types and can help maintain a youthful appearance.
To get the most out of these important ingredients, a specialized penis health crème (most health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) which is applied directly to the penis skin is considered most effective, as this ensures that these nutrients are delivered right where they are needed, rather than absorbed and eliminated through the digestive system before they can get to work.
Source by John Dugan