1. Create a Budget Worksheet
• First, preparing a budget starts with working on a personal budget worksheet. Using your personal computer at home input all your daily expenses and other household budget in the Microsoft excel. If you do not have a personal computer, you can buy budget ledgers at office supply stores.
• Second, input all the expenses in the column and note it as monthly expenses. This may include house payment or rent, food and clothing, gasoline or transportation needs such as toll fees, dining out and entertainment such as going to the movies or movie rentals. Also include utilities such as electricity and water, as well as cable and telephone expenses including Internet and cell phone fees.
• Third, add a line for the income at the top and total the expenditures at the bottom. Then subtract the expenses from your income.
2. Start Saving
Now that your done with making a worksheet for your expenses, it is time for you to minimize your debt and start saving. Learning how to save your money is one of the most important steps of how to budget your money wisely. Savings are very important in case of any unexpected expenses like hospitalization, incidents or a baby in the house.
3. Use coupons on your groceries, in restaurants, on your home and car services, on gifts–you name it. Coupons are there to help you save money, and thus spend less, so use them whenever possible.
4. Remove all the bad habits such as smoking, drinking alcohol, gambling, and overeating. Eliminating bad habits very essential in learning how to budget your money wisely, since it helps you learn how to save your money and keep your mind on track.
Remember a stable financial future starts with good personal