There are many applications for the iPhone that give users the ability to make personal
- Mint – There are tons of
financeapps available that focus on budget tracking. Few are as popular as Mint, which allows users to manage multiple financial accounts from one simple user interface. With user-friendly features and no price tag, there is little wonder why this app has so many users.
- Loan Shark – Dealing with loans is never a pleasant experience. The Loan Shark app helps ease some of the pain endured while handling loans without having to pay anything. It simplifies the process of calculating loans by a great deal and also has many features including a full amortization table, a one-tap extra payment option, and a “favorites” feature.
- MoneyStrands – This app is another free option for tracking your budget. With features like alerts, analysis, security, and support, it is one to compare to Mint.
- PageOnce – Planning long-term investments can be easy to put off. This app also assists in budgeting your current
financeslike MoneyStrands and Mint, but really excels in planning for the future. It gives you the ability to look at your 401k, IRA, and stocks all at the same time, while not costing you a cent.
- Toshl – Toshl incorporates cloud computing into every day
financingwith this free app. The cloud feature allows users to automatically sync their mobile movements online. Additionally, there is a premium upgrade ($19.95/year) that allows users to export to Excel, PDF, or Google Docs among other features.
- MoneyBook – MoneyBook is another addition to the long line of apps for budgeting. This one, however, comes at a price. Promoted as “
Financewith Flair,” the app costs $2.99 and is loaded with features to make financingeasier.
- SplashMoney – At $4.99, what differentiates this from the free apps is its ability to connect wirelessly to most online bank accounts.
- Square – The price is right for this free app that makes credit card purchases simpler than ever. By signing up, Square, Inc. will provide a credit card reader that can be attached directly to the iPhone. Once connected, users have the ability to swipe all major credit cards with only a 2.75% charge per swipe.
- PayPal – Ebay-owned PayPal provides users a secure, simple way to send or receive money wirelessly.
- General Banking – The bulk of major banks have available apps for free. These provide easy-access to any and all bank accounts in a secure fashion.
This is only a small example of the many, many apps that can help make