People who I consider Hollywood fitness babes are Hollywood actors and actresses who get in great shape during movie roles. Here are some great examples of “fitness babes”…in no particular order.
1) Jessica Biel in “Blade Trinity”
2) Daniel Craig in “James Bond”
3) Megan Fox in “Transformers”
4) Jessica Alba in “Into the Blue”
5) Brad Pitt in “Fight Club”
6) Jamie Foxx in “Miami Vice”
7) Demi Moore in “Charlie’s Angels”
8) Halle Berry in “Cat Woman”
9) Angelina Jolie in “Tomb Raider”
10) Mathew McConaughey in “Sahara”
What are some of the commonalities between these Hollywood fitness babes?
For the most part they do not pack on muscle for their upcoming movie roles. They typically focus on losing body fat and gaining muscle tone. I would argue that none of these actors and actresses packed on muscle for any of these roles.
The nice thing about losing body fat is that it makes men’s faces handsome by giving them a square-jawed look…for women it emphasizes their cheekbones. People rarely talk about how getting fit affects the definition in the face. It is one of the reasons Hollywood’s actors and actresses look so attractive.
Also…drinking plenty of water and eating clean for a few months before a movie, gives actors and actresses glowing skin. You would be surprised at how much better your skin looks once you lose toxins in your body. A combination of water and sweating through cardio really cleans out your system.
These are just a few fitness tips you can learn from Hollywood fitness babes…there are many, many more.
Source by Rusty Moore